This is what happened when the very nice Costco cashierdared to say hello to Clare. (She kept her eyes covered the entire time.)
Watching construction work on campus.
Xander made a portrait of Clare out of Play-doh.
Sitting on the coffee table is not allowed.Apparently I make exceptions for concerts.
Xander is so excited that I finally bought ice pop molds.
These are apple juice, and he likes them fine enough.But Xander asked me to email Teacher Caitlin
from summer school to find out what she used in hers.
From now on we'll be having orange juice ice pops.
I don't think Clare has an opinion. She's happy with whatever.
Really, Xander seems pretty happy either way, too.
I bribed Clare into putting in a hair clip by telling herwe couldn't go see Ben and Baby Luke if she didn't wear one.
(I must be Mother of the Year!)
Playing with Ben yesterday afternoon. They have the best back yard.Xander was excited to see a family of deer down by the water.
Helping Michael unload lumber for a little weekend project.
Xander's wearing his new work gloves.
No comments:
Post a Comment