Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Random photos and a weekend o' birthday parties

X still builds amazing structures.
Clare is very impressed with this one.


"I'm solving a mystery!"

It still felt like summer here in the early evenings until the past day or so.
It might be almost time to turn on the heat.

Clare was invited to her very first all-girl tea party to celebrate her friend
Mia's fourth birthday on Saturday. I think I had as much fun as Clare did,
hanging out with the moms.

She took one sip of the "apple tea" (really just warmed up apple juice),
and then sat back and whispered happily, "I love this."


Each girl was given a beautiful box at the end of the party
that they then filled with candy and cookies from this gorgeous candy bar.



Mia's cousin read to the younger girls.

Posing with the birthday girl and her guests.


The next day was Silas's fifth birthday party and Clare was
back to her more tomboy-like self.

Front and center to watch Silas open his gifts.

Playing "Pin The Head on the Lego Guy."

What a fun weekend.

No comments: