Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Xander's 8th birthday & Clare's pumpkin patch field trip

His personalized Mariners jersey from Grammy Eve and Grandpa Bill.

Surrounded by his adoring (first-grade) fans while waiting for the school
doors to open this morning.

Best friends since preschool.

Hanging out with a big fifth-grader (our neighbor Billy).

After dropping off Xander (and the birthday cookies he and M made for X's class),
Clare and I headed out to Lattin's Country Cider Farm for a preschool field trip.

Clare and Mikah looking over all the yummy food options.

Getting her feedbag to take around to all the different farm animals.

Feeding chickens (and ducks and pigs and goats and peacocks and...)

Heading out to the pumpkin patch!


Searching for just the right one...

Found it!



Clare and Mikah: Best friends since their older siblings met and became
best friends in preschool (see above.) :)


Xander's birthday bounty.

Opening presents under Clare's watchful eye.


"I'm a present!"



It's still very difficult for Michael and I to accept that our son
is a Yankee fan. ;)


This is what eight looks like.




Trying out his new baseball glove.





No comments: